Dedicated to complete beginners (have you checked our Free Quizzes for Beginners?), this program includes:
- verb as a key role in French and present tense
- agreements in french sentence: feminine/masculine (including inclusive writing), singular/plural, subject and adjective
- pronunciation and writing of sounds: e/é, am/an/en/em, ain/ein/in, ail/aille, eil/eille/aye/eye, oeil/euil/euille, ier/iez
- how to express feelings, preferences and opinions
- how to ask, invite and suggest
- vocabulary lists: 63 useful verbs for daily life, 61 common french dishes, etc.
- cross-cultural: social gathering (la fête des voisins, l’apéro => related to the Gastronomic meal of the French), expressing opinions
- real missions in local places: cafés, shops, etc.
- included: presentation and help to prepare for DELF A2
At the end, you should be able to deal with daily situations and start feeling confident to improvise when necessary.
[A1] 20 courses / 350€
- Course materials: included (lessons with exercises, quizzes and roadmaps to practice french in real situations) but you will need a smartphone or laptop to access to the contents and also a notebook and a pen to take notes
- One-to-one lesson or group class / 1h30 once or twice a week
- In French or in English
You have a question or you want to book it? Feel free to contact Samyra: mobile phone (also on WhatsApp) +33 6 22 14 80 99 / email