If you ever had French classes and then used French in real situations, you may have noticed that sometimes you feel like what you have learnt is different from what native people do.
This is because you have been taught what s-h-o-u-l-d be, not what a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y is.
At École Bonjour Dijon, we believe that you need French as a pragmatic tool. This is exactly why we have built our courses in three steps:
- local context: we use the context as a real background – and playground! – to teach and practice French together
- students’ profile: we take into account your specific needs, wether you are a tourist, an immigrant or a foreign student
- real linguistic situations: we create contents from scratch to make you work on pragmatic situations that will help you become more and more confident.
Bonjour Dijon is a unique concept to learn concrete French by making you feel comfortable.
Unique courses currently available at École Bonjour Dijon:
Start French Now: 30h Course for Beginners
Use French to Influence (B2/C1): 30h Course for Researchers
Le Français des Gourmands (A2/B1): 30h Course for Food Lovers
- on site and online French lessons according to your level and needs
- special training seminars about French culture, tourism and social issues
- special courses (on demand) focusing on communication for those who use French language in professional context